- 1 tomatoes can
- ½ chervil bunch
- ½ chives bunch
- 125g butter
- 15cl whipping cream
- 3 shallots
- 40cl organic semi-dry Val de Rance cider
- 6 fresh salmon steaks
- Salt pepper
- Cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- Salt and pepper the salmon steaks
- Crush the tomatoes, peel and cut the shallots in half.
- Chop chives and chervil. Lightly grease the baking dish
- Arrange the salmon steaks seasoned in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with shallots and moisten with the cider.
- Cover the dish with aluminum
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180 ° C
- After this time, collect the cooking juice into a saucepan. Keep the fish in the oven off, covered with aluminum foil
- Add chopped tomatoes to the cooking juice, 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar and whipping cream. Halve. Blend the preparation in the mixer, then mount it with the whisk and with the butter
- Cover the salmon steaks with cider sauce and sprinkle with chopped herbs
- Serve with potatoes steamed
Message from the Cellar master:
“For a soft and tangy dish, use the semi-dry cider for the best harmony. »